- NPCs! We've added some NPCs in spawn and created a more lively environment!
- Player Auctions allow for posting global trades. Still a WIP
- We've fixed countless /bugs/permissions/issues/and exploits. God help our souls. (its a pain)
- Updated to 1.18.2! Custom structure support is finally available
- We've added a comprehensive GUI menu! It interlinks most plugins and information. We plan on trying to build GUIs for most every in game function to help players instead of referring to niche commands. This also helps integration for anybody who uses a controller.
- The spawn tree is finally finished completely fixing the tree behind spawn.
- I've been spending a lot of time building a intuitive extended tutorial! Will probably take a bit more time, but happy with it so far!
- Beta testing some admin shops.. Go /warp adminshop to see what's available!
- Going to work on Villager trades ASAP. They won't have much to offer at first, but we plan on ironing out strong/fair trading pairs.
UPDATING THE DEFAULT WORLD: Terralith has added 1.18.2 structure support. Because of limitations, a 1.18.1 world doesn't translate (good job Mojang). With the new additions and better world generation with the new update we are going to overhaul our survival world. Its going to be bit smaller this time with the current player basis, but we will expand the world by a couple thousand blocks each update from now on. Players will have the choice of migrating their builds using WorldEdit, or receiving a free plot within Violet Hill. Nobody who responds will lose their progress!
THERE IS A 2 WEEK GRACE PERIOD. MAKE A /TICKET OR ASK US DIRECTLY TO MOVE YOUR BUILDS. IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL LOSE YOUR HOME & IT'S ITEMS. YOU WILL KEEP YOUR INGAME INVENTORY REGARDLESS IF YOU LOSE YOUR HOME. YOU CAN ASK INGAME OR SEND A MESSAGE VIA DISCORD.